6 Secrets Of Landing Highly-Paid Academic Freelance Writing Jobs
Academic freelance writing jobs are becoming a great way to make some good money. You can plan to make this a career or it is a great way to earn some extra income. The internet has opened up a whole new avenue of getting this type of work completed but it is extremely competitive. Here are 6 secrets of landing highly-paid academic freelance writing jobs:
- Find the right place to look for work – There are many sites on the web that are in the business of pairing up clients with writers. These sites can be great because they offer some protection for both the writer and the client that the work will be completed satisfactorily and that payment is made in a timely manner. The site makes its money by keeping a percentage of the transaction. Make sure you are aware of exactly how much money you will be forfeiting. The advantages of these sites are great. A writer can get a good reputation by staying with one of these companies because they set up a rating system. If you are good at what you do, clients can see this and will be more apt to go with you before they would go with a new writer.
- Make sure you meet all deadlines – This is extremely important to your client. If you meet your deadlines you will get great reviews. You must understand that the client is under a deadline of their own so they need the work by you when you say you will get it done. Your word is your reputation on the internet. Make sure you keep your word and your reputation will be good.
- Put in bids every day – Put in at least 2 bids every day. If you want to keep a steady flow of work coming in, you have to go looking for it.
- Take pride in your work – Make sure what you create is something you will be proud to put your name on.
- Plan on getting a few good clients that you make a priority – As you build your clients, you will find ones you work well with and others you don’t. Your goal is to find a few good clients that give you consistent work
- Be persistent – Don’t give up on yourself. Any business takes time to build and this does as well. Keep at it. If you do good work and get it done on time, you will be successful.
There are many sites on the web that will help you become a highly-paid freelance writer but if you want to be successful you should take advantage of this service.